Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Highlights from Lauren's first Letter

- I wish you could see this language and how intense it is to learn.. I could use the prayers :) I have hope that I will gwet it sopobner or later because in my blessing it says I will be fluent! I am working my hardest to have that blessing come to pass! Note from the editor: gwet it sopobner?? Is that Ukranian or did she have a spasm during typing.

-I deffinately felt them on sunday! I was a little bit of a mess on Sunday! We got to watch the end of the spoken word and it was all about fathers and I lost it I cried the whole time.. I bet my elders think I am a freak right now because i am sitting in the computer lab crying my head off!

-We study language all the time! I sit there and feel like my head is going to blow up! Its so HARD!!!!!! But I absolutely love it we have great teachers and I know I am moving at a fast rate i can already introduce myself, say my testimopny, and pray in ukrainian! I never thought that was possible!!!! But sure enough it is!

- I never realized how important letters are.. I need them..

-So I will start off telling you I love my district its way fun.. My companion is great she is a little sweetheart..


No comments:

Post a Comment