Sunday, October 9, 2011

letter #64 October 3rd

ell Iwas so excited to watch some conference while i typed youbut unfortunately my head phones are being weird and not working. So unfortunately .oh just kidding the elders are aweosome and made it work for me!!!! Iam listening to Elder Hollard in Priesthood! Ican't wait to watch tomorrow! Oh hey I heard that the ensign for october is out about the book of mormon. could you sendin to me in a big envelope? If its comfortable. If not no big deal! I LOVE CONFERENCE!!!! I am so excited to watch it! okay so Jen asked for some details!

well I don't even know what to tell you!

I am working with sister stiles we have LOTS of fun and work hard, we don't eat very well though. we eat chicken nuggets and ramen its not that yummy but the other day all i ate was zuccini it was so yummy! we work outinthemorning shower and study and then eat and we then we are out on the street at 12 until 9 we try to have 3 lessons a day. e try to contact 100 people on the street and get 7 investigators a week we can't get 7 investigators yet. we only got 2 this week. So please pray for us to get new investigators.

Okay I am so distracted this is what dad is talking about in his e-mail :) ha ha

so quick though. Iam way sorry but i totally don't want to come home. e had the international branch come to our building and it was in english and i fely SO awkward it restated that i don't want to come home. I just want to see you all and have you come here and play for a week and then serve another year do you think that is allowed? ha ha well

SO DISTRACTED!!!!!\

MOM AND DAD are yougoing to serve a mission! plan it now!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!

Sister schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment