Sunday, February 13, 2011

Letter #31 January 31st

So first off life is good still a little hard but you know, it's a mission If it's not hard it's not worth it. This week we had combined district meeting with President. He informed us after having a bad month in January he expects great things for February. He wants every companionship to have a baptism in February. This requires a lot of miracles. We don't have any dates set at all. But I am pumped. I really feel like we can do it but We need lots of prayers because we are not seeing where that baptism is going to come from right now. We have a few people we think might be ready. Here are there names please pray for them and dad feel free to take them to the temple. So first Andre and Youlya they are the young couple we are teaching that accept everything. Andre is praying about baptism it really shocked him hen we brought it up but I think they are ready. So they are going to be back in town this week so we hope to meet with them and set a date. Then there is Natasha. This is the referral from head quarters of the church and also from a member. I wrote about her in my letter to president so that's who she is. She is so cool she is studying to be a gyno and is finishing school this year and then will start her residency. She is awesome. I can't wait to meet with her. I really think she is ready! Then we have Natalia she is the older lady that is a psychologist. She came to church yesterday and I didn't talk to her really and she didn't love it and left before we could talk to her. I called her and she said it really meant a lot that I called her and made sure she was okay. She is interesting I don't know what to do with her. There is the family that came to church last week. I want it for them but I don't think they want it they have met with missionaries for years! And there is a lot of others but those are the ones to cofuse on. and just pray for miracles because I don't know what to do.
I am struggling with being Senior Companion. I think my companion hates me. I get stressed and mean and she says she feels alone and like I am not even her companion. Isn't that terrible! I hate being a mean person. but you all know how I get. I get a little tude and then have a hard time changing. I am so stubborn. It's bad news. I really want to be the best comp I can be but I am a lame . i am trying to change and be a better person. I still suck. I am working on it but hey I got to go. But I really am trying to be a better person. I love you all and I love being a missionary I just need to learn to be a better one! Love you!
Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment