Sunday, June 12, 2011

Letter #47 May 30th

HELLO!
Thank you all for your love notes! I feel so much love and happiness! You are all great. Well this has been a good week. Best news of all Andri got baptized! The elders caled me after and told me about it so I felt part of i. I guess it was really cute in his testimony he actually mentioned my name and said how grateful he was for my hard work and that I was a great missionary and was so grateful fr me helping make this step in his life. I didn't do anything though. He was just a great kid and with time was ready. I am so happy for him. I hope that they get married and then in a year get sealed int he temple and I could be here for it! Sounds like a great plan to me. Or I guess he should serve a mission then I will come back again after his mission. great plan right? Well this week I have learned about charity is the most important Christlike attribute. I have fond that true chairty and love is formed by force. Ha It is not hard to love those that are easy to love its those times and people that your are forced to love even when you don't want to. That is when true charity and love is formed. So what is charity " Charity suffereth long and s kind, and envieth not and is not pffed up seeketh not her own is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in truth beareth all things believeth all things endureth all things Moroni 8 :48 That is a lot. but why it is so important "If ye have not charity ye are nothing for charity never faileth"

No comments:

Post a Comment