Sunday, May 29, 2011

Letter #46 May 23

Hello evryon this will be short. My keypad is sticky and annoying so I don't feel like writting a ton! I lov you all so much happy birthday boys! mom dn't worry th packag will deffinately not be hr in tim but I think it will be here by june 5th and that is whn I will be in Kiev. We are having 3 gnral authories come to our mission to tlak to us! so all missionaris will com in!

Well Life is great missionary work is wonderful but th fruits of our labors are not sprouting. but i guss we learn in th scriptures that good brings good fruit and bod brings bad fruit, and by thir fruits ye shall know them....... hmmm....... So mayb w arn't doing as good as I fel about it. W had one invstigator prepariong for baptism this week but didn't come to church hasn't answerd her phone and frankily is just not raady.
! Love you all!!!!
Sistr Schmidt


No comments:

Post a Comment