Sunday, May 22, 2011

Letter #45 May 16

Hi family!
Well first of all I can finally say I have gotten sick on my mission. I have a cold I feel and sound pretty bad. I have yet to make us stay home for a full day. We have just come home early the past two nights. I feel bad meeting with people when I am sick. I want to work but I on't want to get other people sick. My companion is grossed out with me and is frustrated that I am sick. She tries to act nice about it. I just laugh because there is nothing I can do about it but apologize that I have a froggy throat and stuffed nose. Ha Oops. I can't change that I am sick. If it was she was frustrated that we were working I would change that but we are working and that's not what she is frustrated with. So I am praying hard that I get better fast so I stop grossing her out. ha ha ha
(my space bar doesn't really work so bare with me)

This week has been aw some. We have seen miracle after miracle. I am loving it. Heavenly Father blesses us so much even when we are un worthy of it. Thursday I saw an old women carrying groceries down the stairs of a store. I asked if i could her and she started crying. It took us almost an hour to walk around the corner toherhouse. She kept crying and thanking us and I knew that we were sent to her from her heavenly father he loves her so much. Her husband and son had both passed away and we had the opportunity to bare testimony that she would see her family again. It was incredible. I have never felt so neeeded doing any other serve in my life.

We have had so many miracles! Friday, I felt that we really needed to go see our new investigator from celo day. We had not been able to meet with her sense. She didn't have a phone so we just visited her 2 times and she wasn't there. We went and rang the doorbell twice and she didn't answer. We asked all her neighbors if they had her number and no one did. so we left and I was just starting to get sick so i wasn't feeling well and then we decided to write her a note with our number so she could call us. Well In the elevator I was shocked how great i was feeling my throat wasn't swollen so I could talk. We got to the door and Sister Kekaouha told me to ring the bell again so I did. and they answered. Her husband was there and said he had her about us and they were waiting for us. We had a great lesson he said that he thinks the Book of Mormon is true and they loved everything that we told them. We were so excited. after the lesson as soon as we left there building I felt super tired again but it was such a miracle that everything happened perfectly the way it did. It was so amazing. That is only one of many miracles this week but It was awesome, to really recognize the Lord's hand in everything we do.

I love being a missionary and witnessing all theses miracles! I have been so blessed this week, even though I have been sick. Well I love you all so much. You are all in my prayers! love you!
Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment