Sunday, May 15, 2011

Letter #44 May 9

Well It's official I don't have anything really to say. I loved talking to you last night. It was so great, bet part is though it didn't trunk me out in the least. If anything it just increased my desire to serve and love what I am doing. There is a time and place for every thing and my time right now is to be here in L'viv helping these members and strengthening the branch, in order to help all come unto Christ in their own way. I love this work. I feel like I am now trying to truly find out what it means to be a disciple of Christ. Yes, agreed I wasted time. I wish I had this burning love and desire earlier but better late than ever right. Well I love you all so much. I forgot to tell g-man and Bubs happy birthday. Sorry dudes! But happy birthday. I am sorry mom and didn't get to talk to you personally but know that I love you and look up t you so much. You are the greatest mother in the world. I love you almost more than I love this gospel, but not quite. :) ha Thanks for all that you do for me and for the family. You are so self sacrificing. Never forget how much we love you and sometimes we don't tell you how much we appreciate it, but we always notice all the hard work you do. You are so great. I am sorry I didn't send you anyhting for mothers day but I will bring you home something nice in 7 months! Promise! I love you all. Have a great week. Can't wait to here from you next week.
Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment