Monday, May 2, 2011

Letter #42 April 27th

Hello Everyone,
Okat what a great week. Easter here is out of control, I loved being able to see the people of Ukraine go to church. It is one of the only days int he year that they actually go to church funny huh! It was crazy people were flocking to church to get their easter bread baskets blessed by the priests. I felt SO out of my element. I liked that they were going to church but I didn't like that they were going to the wrng church. Everyone stared at us because we were the "wrong church" I just can't wait to tell you about all my amazing experiences in Ukraine. I wish e-mail was enough but it just isn't to tell you about EVERYTHING!

Well lately what has been on my mind is how I can be a better more effective missionary. I am having fun I am enjoying my mission but I am just not doing it right. Oh PS Andre is getting baptised. This is part of what sparks all of this thought. Why was it after I left that Yuli got baptised and now andri is going to get baptised the day before my birthday next month. i am so escited for them that they finally did it. But Why was it after I left. What was it that I didn't do while I was there. i want people to make that commitment when I am there and I am working with them. I want to be such a better missionary.

I am not a good missionary. There is so much i need to do and be in order to help these people come unto Christ. I have the desire but something is missing because I am still not the missionary I am supposed to be. I just wish I was a more powerful instrument inthe hands of my Savios. I read an e-mail from a friend that served his mission a while ago. He is now home and doing other things with his life but he was a pwerful and incredible missionary I have not seen him sine but I kow from his e-mails home that he truly was a servant of the Lord. I know I bare the Lord's name on my tag but am I truly doing his name Justice. i am not helping all His children come unto him. What about my teaching is not right. I want to be like my freind I read his e-mails and felt the spirit spilling out through his words. I wnat that I want to be alma and Amulek. I committed mylsef on the way to L'viv that thats the missionary I was going to become. I want to be so mch better I want to have baptisms I want to help these people come unto Christ. I want to declare repntance to all those in the streets on L'viv What hols me back? My own pride and fears? Where is my faith when I have a fear of men. I have the spirit pulsing through my fingertips as I write knowing that the power that can come through this gospel. How do I changing the surging in my bloodviens to words that knock peoples socks off? It's somehting I wnat. I want to have throw down lessons where there is no denying that we are here called of God. That is the wish of my heart. i love you all
- Show quoted text -

No comments:

Post a Comment