Sunday, April 24, 2011

Letter #41 April 18th

Hey hey my loved ones,
Yes today there is SUN! There has not been sun for a whole week. So yes I am walking on sunshine! Well what a whirlwind of a week. Well it is official Yulia did it she got baptised! I am just so happy about it. It was an incredible baptism. She sat ans cried and cried as we sang Hark All Ye Nations which was the song of her choice. It was such a touching thing to watch her with a smile on her face sitting in white wipes her tears of joy with my scarf. I love her so much. She then got the holy ghost yesterday and texted me how excited she was and that she truly is grateful for the help and excitement for making htis step in her life. she is so incredible. She is already going to choir and giving the missionaries her referrals! She is adorable. I am trying to figure out how to attach pictures so you can see. Also while we were there a great friend of mine that i worked with a lot in center told me he was getting baptized on Saturday so yes she got baptized as well! I was so excited. I am ready for one here in L'viv. I think that referral you all gave us will be it. I am excited. Thanks for the referral. We will contact her this week.

Well I hope dad was able to contact we on that map I gave him all the directions to know where I am. I have a next companion. She is a sweetheart. I am excited to work with her.
This week I taught young womens, Sunday school and relief society. The joy that comes from little branches. We have one investigator and she didn't come to church but I really think she could be our next baptism. We are spending time meeting with members less actives and trying to find through them as well as doing our own contacting. I am excited to just start going. I feel like I am a little stuck in the mud and I can't figure out why. I love L'viv I am loving the mission and I am a happy person. I am grateful for the optimism I have been blessed with from my parents. Thanks mom and dad!

We are now eating better I am not on a two week diet of mashed potatoes. i think I lost about 10 pounds from that. But now We have food and are eating. Unfortunately that means I will probably now put that weight back on. Too bad : ha ha Hey if you all have any favorite talks that just really made you be like wow! please forward them to me. I feel a little stuck in a rut . I would love something great to read! :) I love you all. I love his work, Sorry That I couldn't focus on this e-mail. Oh Bree howe is engaged
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment