Sunday, September 16, 2012

Going to church is hard

Today I got ditched by the bus.  I was just about to the stop when my bus passed me.  I thought if I run I can make it when he stops. But nope, he didn't even stop, just blew right through the stop. So I wait for 30 minutes for the next one to come.  I just pulled out my scriptures and started to read (JW saw me and decided to pull out his Watch Tower magazine right next to me) I waited and waited and finally the stop said 8 minutes till the bus would get there and then right in front of my eyes it went to the bottom of the list and said it would come in 34 minutes.  My bus hadn't come or anything! I couldn't believe it.  Walking would take too long, so I flagged a taxi and went to church that way.  I made it there in time and all was well except that I had to pay more for my taxi than I did for my tithing and fast offerings combined!!! So the first week we took a car, second I walked (an hour and ten minutes) and third I took a taxi.  Can't wait to see how next week is, getting to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment