Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oh the people you meet.

Today I go yelled at by a transvestite.... Yes enough said.  I was walking down the street with some friends when I saw him. I apparently gave him a smirk as he passed.  To be honest he was a terrible transvestite because I didn't think he was trying to be a woman.  I just thought he was wearing way to tight golden spandex pants.  After he passed me, my friend yawned and said "Oh my gosh"because she was really tired.

I knew right then he thought it was about him.  I didn't expect for him to turn around and start yelling.  He looked at me the whole time and not to the girl that actually made the comment.  He went on to tell me I had no respect, I didn't understand people, I couldn't tolerate the modern lifestyle and it was people like me that made it hard for him to live in this world.  I was baffled.  I wasn't even the one that made the comment.  So Yes I am fitting in just great in Dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment