Monday, December 6, 2010

Letter #23 December 6


So this week has been AMAZING again! The mission..... Is great. This week I dyed my hair darker :) It looks good too.... I think. But we went to the Kiev Ballet again and saw the Nutcracker. It was great I loved it! The mission officially dropped English practice so that was good! We are now just focused on teaching the gospel. Problem is I don't know how to talk to people and contact without English as a crutch. I went out to dinner with Alexis Mallet and that was interesting. It left me in a funk from Babylon and I hated it. So my comp and I decided to "burn Babylon" We drew all the things that kept us in Babylon and not focused on the work and then burned the paper. It felt really good and get me out of my funk. It was a blessing to meet with her though because it made me SO grateful to be a missionary. I never want to come home. Well I do to see all of you. But I just want to be a missionary forever because it's the only important thing in life. Well There are others like growing up and having a family of my own that I really look forward to. But it made me so grateful for what I was doing and all the blessings that come from being a missionary. Life would be so lame if I was just home going to school nd never got this amazing opportunity! I love it!
So best news of all! We had a baptism this weekend. Her name is Jennya she is a sweetheart. Even though everything went wrong everything turned out great. A lot of people were there and she is great and smiley and happy! I wish that I could have been a little more involved in the work but I will be here to support her and help keep her active in the ward. So Our goal is to have a baptism on Christmas day! Will you all pray for that gaol too? We want to help Natalia, Ira, Anya, Larica,and Lydmila get baptised this month! Pray for them to accept the commitment and us to get them ready!
I Love you all! I got the Christmas package! I think you might want to send a list of what was in it I won't read it till after Christmas but It got opened and re taped so some stuff might have gotten stolen. Like I saw an iPod charger and it's possible its wrapped but if you didn't wrap it I think it got stolen :( Well LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the prayers and support!
Sister Schmidt
The pictures are one time I was a bandit and scared

No comments:

Post a Comment