Sunday, March 13, 2011

Letter #35 March 6

Hello hello!
So has anyone caught on that each subject is a song :) give ya ten bucks if you can name that song! ;) ha ha

Everyone.... To buy or not to buy that is the question.... Do I buy an authentic Ukrainian fur shapka/hat? They are a little expensive, I will never wear it in America unless snowboarding to be funny, so in my mind why would i waste good money on something that might just collect dust and take up space. But on the other hand if I served a mission in Ukraine and never bought a Shapa that is just crazy. What to do what to do... Please one and all let me know what you think but lets me honest it's probably what mom and dad say will be what i choose :) ha ha
Okay next guess what!!!! I AM GOING TO L'VIV TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! woahoo! I am taking a train to l'viv tonight at 10 i will get there at 8 in the morning. I am super excited I will be going with sister Robinson. Big shock I am always with her. at first I was going with sister Kok kola (she is from Hawaii and i can't ever remember or pronounce her name) but then I think they realized we didn't know how to get there because we have never been to l viv. I don't really know why I am going but President told the assistants that he wants us out there for an exchange for two days which isn't normal. It's weird because they said no matter what I am going they just were trying to figure out what other sister would go. It was interesting. I am super happy about it though! I think i will be serving there soon.
Dad Andre and youlya are not living together :) they have already accepted the law of Chasity and the word of wisdom. Cooest part they asked us about the law of chastity because they didn't think it was right. Cool huh and they didn't have problems with the Wow because they were already living the law.... oh ye of little faith ;) they are doing good I am still not knowing how best to help our investigators. I am so sorry this was just business. Wish me luck in L'viv. I return on Thursday! I love you all I love this gospel. I know this church is true! LOVE YOU!
Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment