Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Letter #52 July 4th

Hi family!!
Well this week is great. We are excited because we have a new mission President. He got in on Wednesday and will be coming next Wednesday to lviv in order to get to know the missionaries. I heard from our Zone leaders that he is incredible, very spiritual, all about faith and is ready to give the Kiev Ukraine mission a face lift. We are excited for what is to come. I again apologize for not having a great computer key board because it doesn't have the "e" key work all the time I will writ as my hart desires and it given time I will go back and fix the mistakes. W first on my mind was ystrday. A cut family from America is hr maybe adopting children maybe for a different purpose thy know thy ar supposed to be here and don't know why so thy ar on a quest. Well with such a quest they testfided to testify and after all the family members except the mom testified our branch president was tired of translating and kept looking to the elders to translate but non of them weren't paying attention so he looked at me and I felt bad so I went to translated and it was SOOOOOO hard. I about cried after. Sh used so many words I haven't learned yet and sh spoke so fast and I couldn't remember all that sh said and then she had me read some verse in Ukrainian and you all know it is hard for me to read in English let alone in Ukrainian so i started to stumble through four verses and she tells me I am reading the wrong chapter. Si I was so embarrassed and had to start Reading for the begining. Oi it was really hard for me but w made it through. It was the first hour of church and I was so brain tired but I still had 5 mor hours Left. I then went to Sundays school and to Young women's to translate for their younger daughter. Lets just say it was a long day after that BUT! Heavenly Father rewards those He loves and tries. So after that w actually had three investigators come to church and another camw after sacrament and stayed the other 2 hours. I know that Heavenly Father Loves us and is helping us grow and after our trials h bless us in so many othr ways.

So there is a lot of other things that I could spend my last 5 minuets writing about buy I just want to shar with you all my Love for this work for this Gospel and for the amazing people that are in this church. Have all watched the videos of Mormon.org there are so many amazing people in this church. You are all so amazing. You all could have them make movies about you too and others will watch your videos and be inspired. I am so inspired by other members of this church. I am so grateful to be in this church. I love you so much. I am so grateful for the opportunity to share this Gospel with others. Be strong, be careful in all your travels and don't forget about me while you are gone! Love you!
Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment