Sunday, July 24, 2011

Letter #54 July 18th


Note from the editor: I dont know why this is posting strange....sorry.
Hi family,
This is going to be fun. I have news.... It seems to be that my mission call will be changing. this e-mail is not
coming from Ukraine, I am in bulgaria..... STILL! Yeah I know. I was supposed to have returned to my mission
on Thursday..... It is Monday and I am still here. So I am now serving in the Bulgaria Sofia mission! Wahoo!!!!
I am kidding, sorta. I came to Bulgaria with 6 elders and sister carpentar. We had one day in Bulgaria and were
supposed to head home. Well Wednesday I get a call from our mission telling us that Sister Carpenter Elder
Lewis and I didn't have our visas and that we were not leaving with the rest of the group. So we thought that we
would get them the next dat no big deal... False. We are still here and no news about our visas. We have been
staying with the Sisters here that ar ina three some so there are 5 of us in a tiny apartment. The day we got here
we went out and were seeing EVERYTHING and eating everything. They have Dr. Pepper here subway KFC,
pizza hut and other American places. We were loving it Starbucks and all that good stuff. But then we got called
and told that we were stuck in the country and we wouldn't be leaving. So we stopped trying to eat at everyplace
in one day and calmed down. So then we returned home and we found out that the sisters weren't feeling good. We
then figured out what our purpose was here and why we were stuck here. The one sister had a fever from 102-104
and I stayed inside with her for the past few days. The first time I got out of the house yesterday was 8:45 PM
because I stayed and took care of her. I wanted to just get out and walk really fast. I am on a day to day basis on
when we will return to out mission. I am sorry this is short I wish I could right more. I am out of time! Love you all so much!
Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment