Sunday, September 4, 2011

Letter #60 August 29, 2011

Well Once agian I come to e-mail with a huge smile! I love life. Ha ha I think I must be doing something wrong if I am loving my mission this much. I talk to missionaries who say it's hard and that this is the hardest things they have ever doe in their lives but to be honest I am just happy ha ha! So I totally ran my companion to the ground. I think I have more energy and happiness than the normal person (true fact stated in my blessing) because this week I was so gung ho about the work. We were on exchanges and I felt our area just really struggling. So then when Sister Stiles came back we really worked hard. We visited a lot of our less actives and we had some great experiences. Saturday night we had SOOOO much time to go see less actives/ We travels an hour and a half to go see three lost sheep. It was so far away and not a single one would open the door on us. BUT we at least found that one didn't live there anymore. And the miracle was that at least one person was at each apartment to give us the info we needed. I was SO happy that heavenly Father helped these people to be home so we could know what to do with the. So then we had to walk 45 minutes down thi road inthe hot weather. (I think my companion wanted to punch me but she is too nice to say if she is frustrated. she is so sweet) but then we had a great lesson with recent converts then headed out again to find our lost sheep. we went to a house where a year ago we went to her when i was being trained in the same area. She wasn't interested then and was in the processes of moving. So I was just hoping to get her new address well. Her husband/boyfriend opened the door. I was shocked to see him so i asked for her she saw us and with a smile and a happy voice said " OH HI!!!" (of course in Ukrainain) so she told us to come in got us tea and was just nice. So we sat down she opened up and just asked all the questions she had been thinking about. she missed church and her family wasn't supportive. We sat and testified of the church to her and to her family. It was amazing to watch her stand up for the church. I love saving souals. We had 5 of our less actives come to church I about cried at church! I love missionary work and I love you all. ahve a great week! This gospel is true! "Preach the gospel at all times and when necessary use words."
Sister schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment