Saturday, July 3, 2010

Letter #2

-Yeay for another P-day! Sp my last e-mail I was so down and grumpy! I am so sorry I am sure I sounded like such a drag but to be honest i love the mtc! It really is fun! The first week is hard and so Don't judge a mission from what a missionary writes in their first e-mail home! I am sure that will be the same when i get to Ukraine so just so you know don't take anything i say then seriously! But take this seriously........ I am having fun.. I love the people I am around!

- It is crazy how much time you spend in class! But i need it! We usually are in class for about ten hours a day.. io am sure you can only imagine how i start to get after sitting so long and then comnine that with 19 year old immature boys and I become worse then them!!! ha ha ha It is so funny! But the language is comming a long.. I thought that the gift of tongues was a snap the fingers and i am fluent...... turns out its not...... you have to work...... really hard! and then maybe you will be able to figure it all out! ha ha but i am getting it.. You would laugh at me somewdays as i sit there staring at my teachers mouth as he ries to help me pronounce love.. ha ha ha it is funny!

-Pray that I can have the spirit while i teach and find balanace in my personality and spirit while i teah as well i am steruggling with it!! Wow i have terrible spelling but no time to fix it! Please forgive me!

-I love you so much! You are great1 Don't forget about me! Keep sending me letters 1 Please :) I love you to pronounce loe in ukrainian it is (l-you-b-oh-v) move your lips lots while you say it thats what brat higgins taught me :) ha ha ha 30 seconds left...... love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your favorite sister missionary Cectpa schmidt


No comments:

Post a Comment