Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Letter #5- One month

-Wow. I have already been out a whole month! That is the craziest thing ever! I LOVE the MTC and the mission. To be honest I think i could just spend my whole mission in the MTC. I think the food wouldn't be good for that long so that would need to be changed. Other than that I could like it. Good thing is I heard the mission field is about 10 times better. sounds like a party to me! ha ha ha Sign me up. Oh wait I already did!

- Weird huh I am an old member now. All the :"old" missinaries left this week in our zone and we get new ones in a week i am excited for them to come.

-With the change of the old ones leaving we had a change in leadership! Our district is the power house We have the two zone leaders (annie's brother) and then this cool elder from Oklahoma and then we have your District leader and I was the coordinating sister. And there is only 6 of us in the district so for meetings there was only a sister and an elder left in our district but then i got released but it was funny!

-Sad news. One of the elders in the district has been in and out of the hospital. They thought he had kidney stones and then they weren't sure. they did a lot of test today and we haven't heard yet. but they think he has cancer but they don't know. Its really sad so keep him in your prayers.

-Well last week we did the TRC and we taught all in ukrainian it was pretty cool! We are doing lesson one again tomorrow. I feel like i am getting the langauge and not all at the same time it is hard but awesome! Tay brown said the best quote {"The gift of tongues is not like a light switch it can't just be turned on" bummer! I really was banking on it being like that. Ha kidding. Well My time is running low but I love you all I love your prayers and your words of encouragement they really do help me so much. SO feel free to keep sending htem ... (even if I am not so good at writing back) :) I really want to say something funny for the blog but i am just not a clever person. So I guess I will just have to say be good or be good at it... ha ha ha i think its funny but others probably dont


No comments:

Post a Comment