Saturday, July 10, 2010

Letter #3

-Those pictures were incredible! I am so jealous! Was that at the family reunion!? Or What! That was glass you were skiing on! I am super jealous1 Everyone that was in the computer lab with my started cheering for the pictures! HA ha it was funny! But wow! Can I just say i am SO glad that we went wake boarding the day I get set apart! I can't think of anything else that I would have rather been doing then soaking up the sun playing in the water and wakeboarding with my most favorite people! Its too bad that G-man missed out on that! but it was such a good time!

- I get back in December (6th is the exact date for now) but possibly January... But I will be home and ready to go to Taghee! What a perfect time to come home! Ha and by then Utah will seem pretty warm compared to Ukraine. the only problem is is that I will have forgotten how to snowboard! just kidding I sure hope that I don't forget! That would be a trumatic experience!

-Wow I shouldn't be talking about when I come home seeing as I just left. Don't worry I am not wishing away my mission I just get excited for what comes after this. But That pictures was super sweet of us at the Bird! I love it! I think I am going to have to have you print it and send it to me so I can hang it in my room!

-So my freind (bree's brothers girlfriend) just left to korea yesterday morning at four! I freaked out for her! It is crazy when people leave the MTC! I am kinda terrified when that time comes for me! I am no where near a point where I could leave!

- The language is hard and I struggle lots. I guess I shouldn't have expected to recieve the gift of tongues by clapping my hands but I wish it did! There is a quote on the wall in the building that says somethign like : struggle and work everday to show the lord you are willing and owrthy of the gift of toungues. I like that it says struggle because That is exactly what I do! Ha ha I need to push myself more! The whole bad memory thing is not doing so well for me. Gee I sure wish Heather hadn't dropped that brick on my head when I was two I am deffinately feeling the severe side effects right now! :) ha ha I think its all her fault that I can't remember anything!!! Note from the editor: The brick did NOT damage her head it merely grazed it. Also, in my defense she was trying to climb into my fort and I couldn't allow that. I had no other way of keeping her out of my fort she was climbing up the slide and desperate times call for desperate measures, so I dropped the brick out the door and she wasn't climbing up the slide anymore ;). I am sure all of you would have done the same.

-Sister Carpenter and I am totally opposite and it is so great! In our case opposites attract! she is sweet and really spiritual and wise and I am really bold and forward. Teachers and Some voulunteers say that it is good because I am bold and make them keep the door open when we knock and she is wise and intriguing and make them want to keep the door open :) Looks like its a match made in heaven Literally1 ha ha ha get it. I am a nerd but anyways funny thing we found out this week is that Sis Carp is actually a whole 6 months older than our teacher Weird!!!!! He just turned 22 on saturday!
- So WEDnesday at 5 start praying for me because it is hard and I usually loose it after the appointment! UI am scared we are going to have to teach this mean ex teacher that got fired and now she volunteers with a vengence she is scary and won't speak to you in english! SO pray hard I love you all!!!
Your favorite sister Missionary
Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment