Thursday, August 5, 2010

Letter #6

-I love you all so much! You are so great to me! Honestly I know for a fact I have the BEST family in the whole world! To start off let me thank Aunt Nancy and Aunt Maryland for their e-mails. I love knowing what everyone is up to. Elaine is great as well she sent me a wonderful love package. It was so nice I about cried! I also got awesome letters from Chard, tay Tay, Zac and Kest that Were totally awesome! I will try to write back when I can! So Thanks goes out to everyone!

-We had the opportunity to go to the temple. It has been closed for 6 weeks that i have been here! :( Sad huh! So we got to go today and I forgot how good it felt. Take advantage of the temple! IT is an amazing place to be. I would tell everyone to strive to go once a week or as much as you can. So Today was awesome I realized that my dad and I had a special bond this morning We were both in the temple doing the Lord's work. Even though they were different temples it still is neat. (I assume you were there dad but not positive but i sure thought of you) Thanks you for thinking of me and getting me the extra power of the Lord. Its such a blessing he is amazing and I want to strive to be just like him!
- This questions is for everyone. All my Return Missionaries out there I need your opinion... I have a really nice triple in Ukrainian I will probably not get one this nice for the rest of my life. I am starting a new way of marking my new english scriptures by color and topic. So here it is... Do i start marking my Ukrainian Scriptures with verses I like now in english but have no idea what the mean or do I wait till I understand what they say in Ukrainian? So I want EVERYONE to answer my question Dear Elder me Pronto Mailbox #149 Dep Date 0831. Your opinions mean a lot to me! So PLEASE write me what you think. But anyways yeah it is funny i just got new scriptures and now hopefully wont use them because i will understand the ukrainian ones :)
-So There is something cool you need to check out! Go to Youtube.com and look up the Kiev Temple dedication invatation. It should be in ukrainian english and russian. My native teacher is on it. He is with his wife in a light blue collared shirt and I think she is in greeen. Check it out it is neat.
-So mom remember how I have never been a good listener! Its a biggest problem! I can't even listen when people are talking to me in english and remember what the said. You should see me when I trying and figure out what people are saying to me in Ukrainian. I got introuble by my teacher because I laugh about it. If he knew me better he would bknow it is my nervous laugh. I am freaking out inside saying how the stink am i suupposed to learn this language! UGH way way too hard I laugh so I don't cry I am pretty sure of it!
-Ah buummerI just looked and I only have one minutes left so known that I love you all. Tell Tay TAy i think he is great he writes me ALLL the time!!!!! I truesly love it and laugh my head off! Also Tell the Steve's Family thanks for his e-mails and keep them coming! Love you all!!!!
Sister Schmidt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment