Saturday, August 21, 2010

Letter #9

I look forward to p-days so much just so I can write home and let you all know how much I love and appreciate you!
Mom, WOah! You are totally on it1 I am so impressed you really did send the gingersnaps and right away! That is so great!!! But yeah They were delicious they elders in the district loved them too! It was so dang funny! Elder tuucker asked for your address so he could write you to ask for more. I didn't it was just a joke but it was funny! They were yummy! Thanks you are so great!
Today I was at the temple and I actually saw Elder Smith's mom she is cute! She said if I need anything she is there for me too! What a sweetheart. I love that you will exchange e-mails. I would love for you to even forward them to me in the feild so I can hear what they are all up to that would be great.
So the update with me I will give you my play by play if I can remember! Tuesday was a great P-day I wrote a lot of letters and then had a great Fireside! I love the spirit it teaches me so much! I want to be the best missionary I can be it is just a journey trying to figure it out! Wednesda I think she got cut off this week. I really don't know what happened here, but I suspect that the end of the letter was all about how awesome her oldest sister is...just a hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment