Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Letter #9 Continued

PHEW!! That was a close one, luckily she sent the other half today. Letter #10 will be posted soon.

Sorry I started typing in Chinese the computer went weird on me! Wednesdat we had the TRC anbd we taught this cute girl I like her a lot. Our Teach Brat Shlyakin said it was the best we have ever taught and he really thinks we are ready for ukraine if we continue to teach like that! I was excited but didn't feel all that different abaout it but it made me feel a lot more confident! So anyways that was great. Thursday I believe I had a break down. I just struggle to understand the launguage and everyone else is just getting it. It is hard for me because I am so competitive I just want to be as good as everyone else but ?I am not. :) Yeah for being compelled to be humble! It works! But I know I am blessed and I am not alone in this work! I am really struggling with my memory. I can't remember all the words I have learned. dumb words that I learned weeks and weeks ago! Thanks okay tho because I am doing my best I am just trying not to get frustrated! and then I pray and plead with the Lord to help me! But its great! I love learning even though I get frustrated! Friday and Saturday were good days Sister carpenter had a few break downs I feel bad I Love her so much I just want to help her but I don't know how to help her. I had a realizationt hat she wouldn't be my companion in two weeks Is that the saddest thing or what! She is so great I can't imagine not being with her! On saturday I taught with Elder REynolds and It was way weird and hard it made me so much more grateful for sister carpenter! She is so ful or love! We also had Sister zenger and sister parker come sleep in our room because the sister in their room was sick! It was way too much fun! I am not joking I love them so much! They are the coolest girls ever! I want to be besties with the forever! So anyways Wow Monday came and so did 2 month mark! Is that crazy or what! We leave two weeks from yesterday. You will only get in one more e-mail before I leave. I get flight plans on thursday or friday. I will email you about it! And I get to call you when I am in one of my stops! Sp that will be great! I can'rt wait! Ah I hate how I have no time to tell you everything i want to! I love the mission I am not even out in the field and I love it so much! I am so grateful for all of you. You are the greatest family ever! I loved the bigg papaer of everything everyone said it is so nuice

No comments:

Post a Comment