Saturday, January 8, 2011

Letter #26 December 27th

Hi Family!
So was that crazy or what!? I talked to you all on the phone! I am not going to lie I was scared that it might have been harder than it was. But It was exciting and fun and then great to continue doing the work!
Wow! I have no time! And I didn;t even read all your e-mails yet. I just printed them and will read them soon. I need good reading material because this week we are not allowed to leave the apartment from 4 PM December 31st and all day the 1st and then till noon the 2nd. Everyone here parties too hard and we are not allowed to be on the streets. So hopefully I will be able to send you some letters!
Did I tell you what is happening soon! I am TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be with sister Besieger. She is a 2nd Transfer Russian and I am a 3rd transfer Ukrainian. Ha and we will be manning our 4 areas together till transfers in two weeks! Talk about scary. I have only been in center for 4 weeks. HA AHHHHH! So yeah then I will hopefully have a mini missionary or something. Yes so! That's my new thing happening! I am so nervous! I am so sorry this is so lame and nothing but I am such a happy little missionary! I love you all so much and I love that we were all able to talk on the phone! Dad Your bruises are nuts! I am glad you are alive and fine! Dad I eat well and I live and a good apartment! my living conditions are great! I am sorry I never have time to explain! I will next e-mail. Pull up a metro picture of the metro in Kiev I live on the blue line between palat ukraine and and respobliconskiy stadium. Ask marina! She has been to my apartment!
Well love you!!!!!!
Sister schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment