Sunday, January 23, 2011

Letter #29 January 17th

Family! Well This is short because Dad got on a chatted with me! That made me so happy! Then right after Sister Larsen was on and said hi and so we chatted too! And still are right now! So This week was a lot better than the week before! Or numbers are still not as good so that is a bummer but we had a great Zone Meeting where President got me all fired up for the work again! It was super sweet! Zone meetings are incredible! They make me realize how much I am not doing and how much better of a missionary I wt to be. Although, I found myself last night saying “ Well next week we will have better numbers “ But that's what I said last week! I really hope that I don't find myself saying that On the Last week of my mission when I don't have any more “next weeks” to come!


I get a new companion tonight. She speaks some English but I want to speak as much Ukrainian as possible. I am starting to think it Ukrainian! Which means I speak faster but then I still have English in my head so random English comes out in the middle of my sentences. It's WEIRD!


Things are great here in Kiev! I got a huge compliment from the Stake President. In an interview with my companion for her temple recommend he told her That she has a great companion and he likes me a lot! How amazing is that. I wanted to cry He is such a great man! Well I love you all, I love Kiev and the mission's and everything! I can't wait to read everything everyone sent me! Tell them I love them all so much and am so Happy to hear from them!

With Love from Ukraine

Sister schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment