Saturday, January 8, 2011

Letter #27 January 3

Can you believe it's a New Year! What a great opportunity to change your life make new commitments and rededicate yourself to the person you want to be! That's what I am doing! I am so excited this is going to be the best year of my life. I am so excited for everything that is ahead of me! I am so happy. Want to know something crazy. This week the office told me my departure date. I will be coming home December 7th. Weird huh! I come home this year!
Well this week I said good bye to sister Larsen. i didn't think it would be hard but I found myself all pouty the next day because I already missed her. She is an awesome girl. I had fun with her. This week has been fun though. Sister B and I have been doing weel covering both of our areas. It was crazy at first but all has gone well so far. We totalled with 5 new investigators. Which is extremely good for normal! I was happy. I realized I really am understanding both languages and I am growing so much. I really am loving it! I can't wiat to see what is happening at transfer meeting on Thursday. I think I will have a mini. for a while we thought Sister B and I would be together over all 4 areas at the same time!
Well I know how you can find me! First go to LDSmail.org then go to tools and then maps. Then you can put in kiev ukraine and then it will show the meeting house and that is where I am all the time! then you can see it and then I actually don't know me address so pretty much I will have to get that to you soon. Well New Years was good we watched fiddler ont he roof and ate junk food with our district at the church. I am sorry this is so lkame but I have no time now! I love you all! Thanks for everything! Well Love you all! I am surving in Ukraine! My ukrainian is better and better everyday! :)

Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment