Sunday, August 21, 2011

letter #57 August 8

well Are you all dieing to know where the sent me.... I will give some hints....

1- It's in Kiev

2- It in Kiev West Zone

3- It has a temple and the office and the assistants in the zone...

I am sure you are thinking wait... Borshahivskiy? She has already served there.... Op guess what you guess right I am in Borshahivskiy my first area again! Crazy huh! I will begging and end my mission in the same area! CRAZY right! To be honest I was actually really bummed at first but I was luckier than Sister Carpenter! So We were in Bulgaria for it all and didn't know so when we came back a few hours after transfer meeting we were just off the plane and Elder Park the Senior couple financial Elder called us and told sister Carpenter where she was going and told me too so sister c was like okay and was super quiet so I found out I was going back and told her and she was like I am going back to my old area too craziest thing was that she was going to lviv we switched places and she served with sister k in borshahivskiy so they are together a second time. Interesting transfer huh. Also we got 12 new elders and randomly we were supposed to have 13 but one booked it out of the airport in Amsterdam and no one knows what happened to him! crazy right!

Okay Bulgaria was awesome it was quick nd successful while we were there we went to the Apple store so much technology has come out! I want to get an IPhone. I am going to get one when I get back and then we can all talk on Face time have you heard of it? Mom dad jen and heath who all have iPhone ipads or an itouch we can do Skye all togher at the same time for free cool right! So I already decided I have to get an I phone ha ha ha worldly moment oops!

So I got home found out where I would be serving and then drove to the office and we exchanged companions which was super funny! and then we got to work. This week we have worked hard and had some great things happen. Oh before I tell you I have GREAT news!

Andri Recent convert from Center is serving mini mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great huh!!!! I hope ina year he serves a full time mission then comes home and marries Yulia! After her mission of course!

Okay back to Borshahivskiy So Sunday was great I saw so many people I knew from a year ago oh and funny thing... Thursday the 4th of August was my exact 11 month mark in the country 11 months ago i flew into the same airport i was ine got in the same car with the same driver to the office and found out i would be serving in the same area same exact date just 11 months ago! weird! Sorry that this e-mail is so ADD. I guess somethings just don't change! That should change though ha ha oh well. So Sunday... talked to a lot of people some remembered my face so that was cool other still good friends. It is neat how together sister stiles and I know a ton of members there is a lot of work here to do And we set a date with an investigator that has been investigating for 7 months and never had a date we finally set a date with her she is geting baptised next month on the 9th please pray for her her name is alexandria! oh and it is super intimidating because president and his family attend this ward. So I get nervous around him that I am not doing everyhting perfect! but Lets be honest we already know I am not doing everything perfect anyways! I keep having really really weird deja vu I just think sister Robinson should be behind me in the kitchen or studying its weird! Well I love you all so so so so much! I am sorry this is all over the place but I love you all hope to here from you soon!

Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment