Sunday, August 21, 2011

Letter #58 August 15

Hey it's me again!

Well I just want to say how much I love you all. Oh man I just opened up the sister missionary new grooming site and I am such an ugly missionary! Yikes you will die when you see these beautiful sister missionaries. :( That just brought my spirit down. ha ha check it out but feel pity for me being stuck with the old dress standards! ha ha

http://missionary.lds.org/dress-grooming/dress/skirts/

Okay so what a great week! We have been blessed SO much I can't even tell you how great this week has been. i truly feel like I have been an instrument in the hands of the Savior to help investigators, active members, less/non active members and missionaries come unto Christ. First of all out numbers were great but we all know we feel like we work harder than our numbers show. So this week we spent hours trying to find our lost sheep in the ward. This ward has 300 less and none active members. So we have been doing a lot. We are in charge of 106 people. We spend hours trying to find them and see what happened and in all the hours we found one. But oh haw great is the joy when we bring but one soul unto Christ. Saturday we stopped by over 10 people trying to locate and bring back our brothers and sisters and we found Alexandra. We met with her Saturday and then went and picked her up for church Sunday. We introduced her to members and to the bishop and Relief Society President. They were all shocked when they saw a non active member come to church with us. Least time she was at church was over 8 years ago. We have helped 3 less active members come back to church in two weeks. It as been a great thing to see them to church. We are also doing good work with investigators but its not has great. Oh but I told you we set a baptismal date that's good.

I can truly see the members starting to trust us. I am so grateful for them to feel like we are trying to work with them and do out best to help this ward. I sent you my President's Letter about the otter miracle of helping the members. I just wish Could explain all of my thoughts and excitement about the work. I actually love being in Borshahivskiy again. I love being around the mission President. He is a man of God I think he is so incredible. This week He got mad at me because I didn't say hi to him so I stood right at the opening of his door and waved in and he got more mad at me that I felt like I couldn't come into his office it was really awesome. I just have so much on my mind and can't spit it out. So mainly this. I Love this work I know that if I do all that I can Heavenly Father will make up the difference of where I lack. I am grateful for my family doing all that they do for me. You are amazing. This work is the greatest thing ever. I love it! i love you all! Have a great week!

Sister Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment