Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fat guy in a little speedo!


I will start with my apologies to anyone that actually reads this, or those that hope to read it but never can because I never have put anything up.  My computer died and I haven’t been able to but I have been writing things down a little hear and there for posts. 

So we went down to Crimea to find some the sun and some warm weather.  We got there and I had some pretty high expectations for the Black Sea. This is what I was looking for.....


That wasn’t exactly what I found.  Instead we found two small triangles of “beach” that were covered with half naked people showing a lot more of themselves off than anyone would wish. The beaches don’t have sand but have big rocks that kill your feet when you try to walk on them.   I will include some of the pictures.



Well the first day we just pushed our way onto the beach just to say we did it and we actually started to enjoy it and then the rain came.  Everyone booked it off the beach before you could say “RAIN!!” 



At that point the family decided that was too much fun and we would have to go back to the black sea to hang out for our last day.  It was the best choice thus far!  We even tok it to the next level and laid out at the black sea in style!!! Loved the black sea!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment