Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm in Love!

Yippy! Today my day was made!  I have been in search for an attachment in order to charge my macbook for forever.  Well not exactly but two weeks before I left I started my search.  Unfortunately, they try to gouge you where ever you go for this little lousy piece to attach to your charger box/house thing.  Seriously it was like 50 bucks and the apple story.  Those stinkers! Today we were walking down the streets of York and we passed a little apple reseller story I walked in and told him what I needed and asked if they sell them.  He said no and I was not surprised but then he said that he thought he had some upstairs.  He runs up stairs and hands me one.  I offered to pay and he said it was just left over and that I could just have it!!! What a gent right! I would have kissed him for that! So I am in love with the nice gent at the fake apple store that I don't even know his name!!! Today has been a great day!

PS: Today I officially ate fish and chips and enjoyed it!! and I just had the best curry of my life! Who would have thought I would find the best Thai in the small town, Richmond of North Yorkshire England!?

No comments:

Post a Comment