Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The sun will come out tomorrow!


I think this post will just have to take on the same ideas that were in the last. On Monday we had a member offer to take us on a tour of some sights in Kiev. We talked about some of the places we would go and I was excited for my family to see everything. Well it rained ALL day! We walked around for our tour for a few hours and then my mom was tired and cold so she went home to rest and we attempted to carry on the adventure by eating some Visuvios Pizza. 

I was able to go out to dinner with my mission president, President Jorg Klebingat and his lovely wife, Julia Klebingat. It was to see them again and have them meet my family. I love my mission president and look up to him so much. 

After Mondays adventure with the rain we hoped Tuesday would be better. Unfortunately it rained Tuesday as well. We went to the temple and I was able to see some dear friends and missionaries that I serve around, elders Shurtleff and Hubble!  They are doing great and it was fun to chat with them. 

We have decided that we are going to ditch this bad weather and head down south to the black sea, where it's expected to be blue skies, sunny and gorgeous!$

No comments:

Post a Comment