Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tiffer-Wiffer-Taka-Sniff-Tiff

I just need to let you all know what an amazing friend I have.Tiffany has been one of my loges friends I have ever had.  I think she is the coolest and truly miss her. Well being the stellar friend that she is she got me an Ireland gift.  She got me a little bag for inside my purse packed with everything I could need for my travels.

I some how completely forgot to bring lotion on the trip.  I didn't even think about it until my OCD kicked in and I COULD NOT sleep because my hands were so dry.  Surprisingly thats probably one of the highest reasons I can't sleep. Well I opened the hand dandy bag and put some lotion on and went straight to sleep.  When we first got to Ukraine and all our luggage was lost I had my bad with just in case make up and and touched up with some eye liner and mascara.  Just the other day dad and I were out walking and he stepped in a stinky puddle of water and it splashed on his leg. This nasty stench followed us everywhere till I grabbed my little packet of wipes within my little handy bag.  We cleaned him up and smells went away.  On the train just the other day I was really bored and my cuticles were pretty rough with hang nails so I whipped out my mani/pedicure set from, once again my sweet bag, and did my nails and put some great lotion/wax on my cuticles.

What would I have done without here!  She totally knows whats up when it comes to travels! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are me hero! Love you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment